This website adapts to the current regulations in relation to data protection, which affects the personal data that you provide us with your express consent and the cookies we use to make this website work properly and can develop your Activity. This website complies with the following regulations: the RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulation which unifies the Regulation of the treatment of the personal data in the different countries of the EU. The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of personal data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, the regulation of development of the LOPD) that regulates the treatment of the personal data and the obligations that we must assume the Responsible for a website or a blog when it comes to managing this information. The LSSI (law 34/2002, of 11 July, of services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates the economic transactions by means of electronic media, as is the case of this blog. Identification data the responsible and owner of this website is travelhiddenplaces.com
- Name: Maria Parga
- NIF: 4482206b
- Registered office: Joan Miro 262. 07015, Palma.
- Web site activity: distribution of content related to travelhiddenplaces, advertising sample, and recommendation of affiliate products.
- Email: email@example.com
- The specific purposes that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration form or electronic contact appears.
- In general, to attend to your requests, comments, queries or any type of request you make as a user through any of the forms of contact we put at your disposal
- To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and/or services; Via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, phone provided, SMS and MMS.
- To send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which makes it possible to make communications.